| iconarchive.com |
In class today I was very excited about learning different technology available. Also, I liked the different topics we went over; we had several assignments. The first assignment I thought was very helpful; I enjoyed creating the instructional video. I loved being introduced to new software (Camstudio recorder) that was very practical and simple to use in and out of the classroom.
One of the next assignments we did in class was with Access. In the past, I never used this program, but I thought that the information provided in learning how to use it was very helpful. In the end, though, although I was grateful to explore and open my mind to other software, I did not see a great benefit between it and Excel. I personally have used this software (Excel) for many years and very savvy with the program, so I would be more prone to use this to create spreadsheets, etc.. In the end, though, I was very satisfied with its capabilities offered. I think that the professor giving us this new option was worthwhile and I will use it to create databases for my youth groups, etc.
Sidenote: The internet kept going down and it made it extremely difficult for us to upload our instructional video, so it made it very frustrating to complete our project.
No comments:
Post a Comment